Version 2.5 of eSM`Web !18 September 2015
Many many changes for this new version !
The design of eSM`Web is now compatible for mobile and tablets. And themes are ready ! You now have the opportunity to choose a theme from those available (see documentation).
Security has been optimized (configuration file is now better), the CPU datas are now retrieved correctly for the Raspberry Pi and the CPU temperature is available (see documentation) !
Also, you can use TCP or UDP for checking service status.
Here's the complete changelog of eSM`Web v2.5 :
- General : cleaning and optimizing CSS
- General : responsive design (compatible display for mobile)
- General : several themes available (view documentation) !
- General : reload button now spins when you reload block
- General : update jQuery plugin Knob to 1.2.11
- General : optimizing security (config file esm.config.json is now in the conf folder with an htaccess - check documentation if you're running on Nginx)
- General : add option to add custom title (esm:custom_title)
- CPU : retrieves correctly CPU frequency for Raspberry Pi
- CPU : add CPU temperature (+ option to enable/disable)
- System : little correction for getting distro name
- Swap : fix if swap is disabled (thanks to @Pixel__Art)
- Disk : add filesystem and option to enable/disable it (disk:show_filesystem)
- Last login : add option to enable or not (last_login:enable)
- Services status : adds protocol TCP or UDP for checking service status
- Services status : new option to hide port number (see show_port in services section)
You can download eSM`Web v2.5 in downloads section.
Thank you for using eZ Server Monitor !